XT-Reme Terrain Challenge
You met the challenge last November … ready for more?! The XT-Reme Terrain Challenge is returning to Loretta Lynn’s Off-Road Ranch October 4-6, and we’re lining up fellow Wolverine, YXZ, and now Grizzly owners to put their Proven Off-Road machines to the test on new trails and obstacles. We loved having you out last year, so lock in the opportunity to REALize Your Adventure all over again, enjoying the festivities and hanging out with Yamaha friends and family at this exclusive owner’s event. And since you were one of the first, we’re covering your cost-of-entry again – but space is limited, so register now and we’ll see you in Tennessee!
- Demo rides
- Activities for the kids
- Live music
- Games & more
|Friday||Registration, Check-in, Opening Ceremonies|
|Saturday||XTR Challenge Ride event, Demo Rides, Dinner, Concert|
- Approx. 10-15 mile course – 5-7 obstacles
- Course will not be GPS dependent
- Course will include geocaching activity only available to those with Adventure Pro (bonus points awarded)
- No prerunning of course allowed
- Wolverine (includes R-Spec, X2, X4)
- YXZ & Wolverine vehicles must have a driver + 1 passenger
Passenger Age: Passengers 16 years of age or older will be allow as long as their parent is the driver. Otherwise passenger must be 18 years or older.
- All modifications allowed
- Winch strongly recommended
- Adventure Pro encouraged to participate in
- Limited number of entries per class.
- First completed entries in each class accepted