Yamaha's objective is to ensure long term success for our future business partners. Minimum financial requirements will vary greatly depending on product lines carried, anticipated retail volume and the proposed location. In most major metropolitan markets, prospective dealers are required to establish a minimum credit line of $1,500,000 with YMFUS.
Example Setup Costs
- Liquid Working Capital - $300,000
- Interior and Exterior Signage - $10,000
- Interior Fixtures - $5,000
- Specialty Tools - $8,000
- Minimum Parts, Accessories and Apparel Order - $10,000
- Dealer Management System - $30,000 approximately
Estimated Total - $363,000
- 10,000 sq. ft. dedicated to the display of Yamaha units.
- 750 sq. ft. dedicated to the display of Yamaha accessories and apparel.
- 750 sq. ft. dedicated to the display of Yamaha parts.
- 1,000 sq. ft. service department.