5 New Series Added for 2017
- 3 Motocross
- 2 Off-Road
- Expanded AFT Singles and ATF Twins payout from 3 to 5 places with an additional $83,250 available
- Added Championship Bonus in AFT Twins ($25,000) and ATF Singles ($10,000)
Click on the Series Name below for additional information and paying classes.
|Series Name||# of Events||Total Posted|
|AMA Motocross Series||12||$924,000|
|AMA Supercross Series||17||$1,193,400|
|AMA American Flat Track Series [EXPANDED]
- Riders must submit a 2017 Contingency registration form by November 30, 2017, to be eligible for contingency earned in 2017.
- Upon 2017 registration approval, new bLU cRU members will receive a reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- Professional Supercross, Motocross, and Flat Track winners must complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive payment.
- All registered wining riders will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results from promoter and rider has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. W-9.
- Only 2016 or newer U.S. YZ and WR models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning riders must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Contingency will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If warranty registered owner will not be competing, but sponsoring a rider, contingency will be paid to the rider.
- Race results must be received from race promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to submit results within 30 days of the event.
- In cases of multiple divisions of the same class, Yamaha will pay one division as specified by promoter.
- In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
- Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
- There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
- There must be a minimum of five riders in a class to qualify for contingency.
- The "Yamaha" logo must be displayed on the left and right side of the motorcycle and the "bLU cRU" logo must be displayed on the front number plate of all machines to be eligible.
- The original color plastic components must remain on all units to be eligible.
- Go to www.yamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha's sole discretion.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630