* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 8/21/2017, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
Rider's Legal Name (if different)
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
List the 2016 or newer model YZF-R3, YZF-R6 or YZF-R1 motorcycle(s) you'll be racing by entering frame Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN – 17 digits) below beginning with "JYA" or "MH3", except as noted in the regulations below for the Yamaha R3 Challenge Series**.
Rider agrees that Yamaha shall have a license to use rider's name, signature, initials, likeness, photograph and similar materials in connection with the advertisement, promotion and sale of products distributed by Yamaha and any subsidiary of Yamaha.
Road Race Contingency Regulations
- Riders must complete and submit a 2017 Contingency registration and W-9 Form by October 31, 2017, in order to be eligible for contingency earned in 2017.
- Upon 2017 registration approval, NEW bLU cRU members will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 2 to 6 weeks.
- NEW 2017 registered riders will receive $45 on their bLUcRUswag.com account.
- All registered winning riders will be issued credit to their Yamaha bLU cRU debit card upon confirmation of winning results by the promoter.
- Only 2016 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3, YZF-R6 and YZF-R1s purchased in the United States are eligible, except as noted below for the Yamaha R3 Challenge Series**.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid. Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results with 30 days from the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The correct "Tuning Fork" Yamaha logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible.
- The correct bLU cRU logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machine to be eligible. Logos are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3s, R6s and R1s must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- Must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation's direction.
** Yamaha R3 Challenge Series Regulations
- 2015 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3s purchased in the United States are eligible for the Yamaha R-3 Challenge only, and not for any other series.
- The official "Yamaha R-3 Challenge" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper fairing of all machines to be eligible.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: email@example.com