* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 3/27/2015, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
In consideration of Minor's participation in the bLU cRU Rewards Program, I give permission for Minor to receive the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card, and agree on behalf of Minor, myself and my spouse, heirs, Minor's heir's and legal representatives to the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program and the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card.
I hereby certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of (DOB: ) and have authority to execute this consent.
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
In the event the warranty registered owner will not be competing, but is sponsoring a rider, please complete the following:
- Riders must submit a 2015 Contingency registration form by November 30, 2015 to be eligible for contingency earned in 2015.
- Upon 2015 registration approval, new bLU cRU members will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- All winners will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results from the promoter and rider has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. Form W-9.
- Contingency will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If warranty registered owner will not be competing, but sponsoring a rider, contingency will be paid to the rider.
- Only 2013 or newer YZ and WR models purchased in the United States after June 5, 2014 will be eligible.
- Winning riders must have a valid social security number to be eligible.
- Race results must be received from race promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to submit results within 30 days of the event.
- In cases of multiple divisions of the same class, Yamaha will pay one division as specified by promoter.
- In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
- Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
- There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
- There must be a minimum of five riders in a class to quality for contingency.
- The "Yamaha" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be displayed on all machines to be eligible.
- The original color plastic components must remain on all machines to be eligible.
- Go to www.yamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org