2022 Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
- In recognition of the challenges that current production and delivery have brought upon the racing community, Yamaha is maintaining model eligibility to three years (2020, 2021 & 2022) for the 2022 program!
- Contingency models include YZF-R1, YZF-R7, YZF-R6, YZF-R3 and MT-07 units
- YFZ-R7's will be eligible for Regional and National road race classes in all qualified race Series
|Event/Series Name||# of Events||Total Posted|
|Moto America Series - Superbike||20||$380,000|
|Moto America Series - Supersport||18||$153,000|
|Moto America Series - Stock 1000||12||$27,000|
|Moto America Series - Twins Cup||14||$87,500|
|Moto America Series - Junior Cup||18||$83,700|
|Moto America Series - (1st R3)||18||$4,500|
|ASRA Team Challenge Series||7||$28,350|
|WERA National Challenge||7||$47,250|
|California Road Race Association||4||$19,500|
Road Race Contingency Terms & Conditions
- Riders who have not turned in a 2022 Contingency and an W-9 Form by October 31, 2022, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2022.
- Upon 2022 registration approval, NEW "bLU cRU" members will receive a Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- All registered winning riders will be issued credit to their Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card upon confirmation of results by the promoter.
- Only 2020 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3, YZF-R6, YZF-R7, YZF-R1 and MT-07 models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The "YAMAHA" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible.
- The "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper chest area of each rider's suit to be eligible. Logo's are available from event promoters.
- Logos are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3s, R6s, R7s and R1s must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- *Must have a valid U.S. social security number and file an I.R.S. W-9 Form to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation’s direction.
For any questions regarding the Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program, contact Yamaha Racing Contingency Dept. by phone: 714-761-7509 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.