2023 Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
- In recognition of production and delivery challenges Yamaha is maintaining model eligibility to three years (2021, 2022 & 2023) for the 2023 program!
- Contingency models include YZF-R1, YZF-R7, YZF-R6, YZF-R3, MT-07 and TTR units.
- New for 2023, MotoAmerica Mini Cup / 12 events
|Event/Series Name||# of Events||Total Posted|
|Moto America Series - Superbike||20||$380,000|
|Moto America Series - Supersport||16||$153,000|
|Moto America Series - Stock 1000||10||$27,000|
|Moto America Series - Twins Cup||14||$87,500|
|Moto America Series - Junior Cup||12||$83,700|
|Moto America Series - (1st R3)||12||$4,500|
|MotoAmerica Series – Mini Cup||12|
|ASRA Team Challenge Series||8||$21,600|
|WERA National Challenge||7||$28,350|
|California Road Race Association||4||$12,750|
2023 Road Race Contingency Terms & Conditions
- Riders must submit a 2023 Contingency registration form by November 30, 2023, to be eligible for contingency earned in 2023.
- Upon 2023 registration approval, NEW “bLU cRU” members will receive a reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- "bLU cRU" members will also receive a Member ID number. Please record this number, your password and the email address that you signed up with.
- All registered racers that earn Contingency will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results from the promoter, rider has completed a registration form, submitted a valid 17-digit VIN# and an I.R.S. W-9 Form, even if the rider is a minor.
- Riders who have not turned in a 2023 Contingency and W-9 Form by November 30, 2023 will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2023.
- Only 2021 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3. YZF-R6, YZF-R7, YZF-R1, MT-07, XSR700 and TTR models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6's will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The "YAMAHA" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible.
- The "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper chest area of the rider's suit to be eligible.
- Logo's are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3's, R6's, R7’s and R1's must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- Must have a valid U.S. social security number and file an I.R.S. W-9 form to be eligible.
- Go to www.yamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation's discretion.
For any questions regarding the Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program, contact Yamaha Racing Contingency Dept. by phone: 714-761-7509 or email: email@example.com.