Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
2018 Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
|Event/Series Name||# of Events||Classes||Total Posted|
|Moto America Series||20||Superbike||$210,000|
|Moto America Series||17||Supersport||$38,250|
|Moto America Series||8||Superstock 1000||$18,000|
|Moto America Series||9||Twins||$20,250|
|Moto America Series||17||Jr Cup||$25,500|
|Daytona 200||1||Daytona 200||$8,500|
|ASRA Sprint||8||600 Sportbike/Superstock||$24,000|
|ASRA Team Challenge Series||8||GTU/GTO||$24,000|
|WERA National Challenge||8||600 Superstock/Open Superstock||$24,000|
|WERA Sprint||10||C Superstock/A Superstock/E Superstock||$25,500|
|CCS Sprint||10||Middleweight/Unlimited/500 Supersport||$25,500|
|CMRA Sprint||6||C Superstock & A Superstock Exp/Ultra Lightweight GP||$15,300|
|CRA Sprint||6||Middleweight/Unlimited Supersport/Ultralight||$15,300|
|CVMA Sprint||6||Middleweight/Open/350 Supersport||$15,300|
|USBA||6||Middleweight/Open Superstock/Production 500||$15,300|
|MRA Sprint||6||Middleweight/Open Supersport/400 Production||$15,300|
|OMRRA Sprint||6||600/Open/Ultra Lightweight Supersport||$15,300|
|WMRRA Sprint||6||600/Open/Ultra Lightweight Supersport||$15,300|
|AFM North||6||600/Open/350 Production||$15,300|
Road Race Contingency Regulations
- Riders who have not turned in a 2018 Road Race Contingency form and an I.R.S. W-9 Form by October 31, 2018, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2018.
- Upon 2018 registration approval, NEW "bLU cRU" members will receive a reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 2 to 6 weeks.
- First time registered riders will receive $45 credit on their bLUcRUswag.com account.
- All registered winning riders will be issued credit to their Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card upon confirmation of winning results by the promoter.
- Only 2017 and newer U.S. model YZF-R6 and YZF-R1's purchased in the United States are eligible.
- 2015 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3's purchased in the United States are eligible.
- 2017 model FZ-07's, 2018 model MT-07's, and 2018 model XSR-700's purchased in the United States are eligible for MotoAmerica's "Twins" class.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The correct "Tuning Fork YAMAHA" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing
to be eligible.
- The "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper chest area of each rider's suit to be eligible.
- Logo's are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3s, R6s and R1s must maintain standard appearance bodywork to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- Must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation’s direction.