- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
- Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
- Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.