* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 12/12/2018, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card Parental/Guardian Consent Form
In consideration of Minor's participation in the bLU cRU Rewards Program, I give permission for Minor to receive the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card, and agree on behalf of Minor, myself and my spouse, heirs, Minor's heir's and legal representatives to the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program and the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card.
I hereby certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of (DOB: ) and have authority to execute this consent.
List the 2017 or newer model year YXZ and/or YFZ vehicle(s) you’ll be racing by entering frame Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN – 17 digits) below beginning with “5Y4” or “JY4”.
In the event the warranty registered owner will not be competing, but is sponsoring a rider, please complete the following:
Rider agrees that Yamaha shall have a license to use rider’s name, signature, initials, likeness, photograph and similar materials in connection with the advertisement, promotion and sale of products distributed by Yamaha and any subsidiary of Yamaha.
ATV / Side-by-Side Championship Bonus Regulations
- Racers must complete and submit a 2018 Championship Bonus registration by November 30, 2018 to be eligible for bonuses earned in 2018.
- Upon 2018 registration approval, bLU cRU racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- NEW bLU cRU registered racers will receive $45 on their bLUcRUswag.com account for bLU cRU apparel.
- bLU cRU racers competing in/on a 2017 model or newer YXZ / YFZ in all races of an identified series are eligible for the championship bonus affiliated with that series (**exception: top finishing bLU cRU racer in a YXZ at King of Hammers will collect the $5,000).
- Winners must complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive payment.
- All registered winning racers will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results from promoter and racer has completed a registration form and valid IRS Form W-9.
- Only 2017 or newer U.S. model YXZ and YFZ models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning racers must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If a sponsored racer will be competing, as opposed to the warranty registered owner, bonus will be paid to the racer.
- Series results must be received from race promoter within 30 days from the conclusion of series/event for championship bonus to be paid. If a promoter fails to do so, Yamaha will not pay bonus on the applicable series/event.
- The following series and classes are eligible for ATV / SxS bLU cRU:
- The Off-Road Championship, Pro Stock UTV
- Grand National Cross Country, XC1 Pro UTV
- Grand National Cross Country, XC1 Pro ATV
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing, Pro Production 1000
- Lucas Oil Regional Off-Road Racing – SoCal, Production 1000 UTV
- Lucas Oil Regional Off-Road Racing – Arizona, Production 1000 UTV
- World Off-Road Championship Series, SxS Pro Stock
- Best in the Desert, Production 1000
- King of the Hammers, UTV class
- ATV MX, Pro class
- Racers will be required to have approved Yamaha and bLU cRU logos in specified locations on their YXZ or YFZ and riding gear or driving suit throughout the series to be eligible.
- Vehicles should maintain any combination of original OE plastic color.
- Bonuses will be paid direct to the racer’s bLU cRU debit card.
- Go to www.YamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha’s sole discretion.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org