* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 3/17/2018, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
Rider's Legal Name (if different)
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
List the 2017 or newer model YZF-R6 or YZF-R1 or the 2015 or newer model YZF-R3 motorcycle(s) you’ll be racing by entering frame Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN – 17 digits) below beginning with "JYA" or "MH3".
Rider agrees that Yamaha shall have a license to use rider's name, signature, initials, likeness, photograph and similar materials in connection with the advertisement, promotion and sale of products distributed by Yamaha and any subsidiary of Yamaha.
Road Race Contingency Regulations
- Riders who have not turned in a 2018 Road Race Contingency form and an I.R.S. W-9 by October 31, 2018, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2018.
- Upon 2018 registration approval, NEW "bLU cRU" members will receive a reloadable Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 2 to 6 weeks.
- First time registered riders will receive a $45 credit on their bLUcRUswag.com account.
- All registered winning riders will be issued credit to their Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card upon confirmation of winning results by the promoter.
- Only 2017 and newer U.S. model YZF-R6s and YZF-R1s purchased in the United States are eligible.
- 2015 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3s purchased in the United States are eligible.
- 2017 model FZ-07s, 2018 model MT-07s and 2018 model XSR700s purchased in the United States are eligible for MotoAmerica's "Twins" class.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The correct "Turning Fork YAMAHA" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machine's fairing to be eligible.
- The "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper chest area of each rider's suit to be eligible.
- Logos are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3s, R6s and R1s must maintain standard appearance bodywork to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- Must have valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation's discretion.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: email@example.com