- The YP20T uses a 175cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Delivers a 92-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to .79" (20 mm).
- Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 2-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- DeWatering Applications - Use for these types of DeWatering applications: Job site excavations, Utility vaults, Motocross tracks, Mining sites, Lakes and ponds and Barge holds.
- Powerful Pump - Pumps up to 184 gal/min (11,040 gal/hr). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP20T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Tool and Strainer Kit - Standard equipment.