Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
2020 Yamaha Road Race Contingency Program
|Event/Series Name||# of Events||Total Posted|
|Moto America Series - Superbike||20||$380,000|
|Moto America Series - Supersport||18||$108,000|
|Moto America Series - Stock 1000||12||$27,000|
|Moto America Series - Twins||12||$27,000|
|Moto America Series - Junior Cup (Top 5 Finishers)||18||$83,700|
|Moto America Series - Junior Cup (Top R3)||18||$4,500|
|ASRA Team Challenge Series||8||$21,600|
|WERA National Challenge||8||$21,600|
|Pacific Pro-Am Championships||7|
Road Race Contingency Terms & Conditions
- Riders who have not turned in a 2020 Contingency and an W-9 Form by October 31, 2020, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2019.
- Upon 2020 registration approval, NEW "bLU cRU" members will receive a Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card within 2 to 6 weeks.
- First Time registered riders will receive $45 on their bLUcRUSwag.com account for bLU cRU apparel.
- All registered winning riders will be issued credit to their Yamaha "bLU cRU" debit card upon confirmation of results by the promoter.
- Only 2019 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3, YZF-R6, YZF-R1, MT-07 and MT-07 models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The "YAMAHA" logo as well as the "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible.
- The "bLU cRU" logo must be prominently displayed on the upper chest area of each rider's suit to be eligible. Logo's are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R3s, R6s and R1s must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm, within 30 days of event, that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- *Must have a valid U.S. social security number and file an I.R.S. W-9 Form to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation’s direction.