bLU cRU ATV and Side-by-Side Championship Bonus Details
Ten Championship bonuses available at nine different series.
2021 YXZ1000R/YFZ450R Championship Series Payout Breakdown
2021 Potential Payout of over $130,000
|SXS Racing Series /YXZ1000R||Class||Bonus
|Championship Off-Road Tour (11 Rounds)||Pro Stock SXS||$15,000|
|Championship Off-Road Tour (11 Rounds)
|Pro Mod SXS
MORR UTV Sportsman
|SXS Sports "King of the Elements" Series
|BITD Championship (6 Rounds)||Production 1000||$5,000|
|WORCS Championship (10 Rounds)||SXS Pro Stock||$5,000|
|King of the Hammers||UTV 1st Overall||$10,000|
|King of the Hammers||UTV 1st Yamaha w/o Overall||$5,000|
|ATV Racing Series /YFZ450R||Class||Bonus
|GNCC Championship (13 Rounds)
|ATV MX (10 Rounds)
ATV / Side-by-Side Championship Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Racers must complete and submit a 2021 Championship Bonus registration by November 30, 2021, to be eligible for bonuses earned in 2021. Register at: yamahamotorsports.com
- Upon 2021 registration approval, bLU cRU racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- bLU cRU registered racers will receive $45 on their bLUcRUSwag.com account for bLU cRU apparel.
- bLU cRU racers competing in/on a 2019 model or newer YXZ / YFZ in all races of an identified series are eligible for the championship bonus affiliated with that series (**exception: top finishing bLU cRU racer in a YXZ at King of Hammers will collect the $5,000).
- Winners must complete an I.R.S. W-9 Form in order to receive payment or YFZ450R.
- All registered winning racers will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of the Official series or event results from promoter and racer has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. W-9 Form.
- Only 2019 or newer U.S. model YXZ and YFZ models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning racers must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If a sponsored racer will be competing, as opposed to the warranty registered owner, bonus will be paid to the racer.
- Series results must be received from race promoter within 30 days from the conclusion of series/event for championship bonus to be paid. If a promoter fails to do so, Yamaha will not pay bonus on the applicable series/event.
- The above series and classes are eligible for ATV / SxS bLU cRU payments or YFZ as specified.
- Racers will be required to have approved Yamaha and bLU cRU logos in specified locations on their YXZ or YFZ and riding gear or driving suit throughout the series to be eligible.
- Vehicles should maintain any combination of original OE plastic color.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid directly to racer’s.
- Gift Cards will be mailed directly to racer’s.
- All bLU cRU Racers participating in specified ATV Classes in both GNCC & AMA MX for theYFZ450R’s will receive 1 entry per event that racer participates.
- YFZ450R's will be announced at the Series Banquet.
- Go to YamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha's sole discretion.