* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 12/20/2014, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
In consideration of Minor's participation in the bLU cRU Rewards Program, I give permission for Minor to receive the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card, and agree on behalf of Minor, myself and my spouse, heirs, Minor's heir's and legal representatives to the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program and the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card.
I hereby certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of (DOB: ) and have authority to execute this consent.
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
- Riders who have not turned in a 2015 Contingency and W-9 Form by October 31, 2015, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2015.
- Only 2014 and newer U.S. model YZF-R3, YZF-R6 and YZF-R1’s purchased in the United States are eligible.
- YZF-R3’s, YZF-R6’s and YZF-R1’s must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- The correct "Tuning Fork YAMAHA" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible.
- The correct “bLU cRU” logo must be prominently displayed on the windscreen of each machine to be eligible.
- Upon 2015 registration approval, new bLU cRU members will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- All winners will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of results from the promoter and rider has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. Form W-9.
- Promoter must confirm within 30 days of event that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid. Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Program details are subject to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation's sole discretion.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: email@example.com