* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 9/17/2014, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
- Riders who have not turned in a 2014 Contingency and W-9 Form by October 31, 2014, will not be eligible for contingency earned in 2014.
- Only 2013 and newer U.S. model YZF-R6 and YZF-R1s purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Race results must be received from promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid. Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to send in race results within 30 days of the race date.
- YZF-R6s will be eligible for contingency in 600cc classes only, not in Open classes.
- All winners will be paid by check after Yamaha receives confirmation of results be the promoter and rider has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. Form W-9.
- The correct "Tuning Fork YAMAHA" logo must be prominently displayed on the left and right side of each machines fairing to be eligible. Logos are available from event promoters.
- YZF-R1 and YZF-R6s must maintain standard bodywork appearance to be eligible.
- There must be a minimum of 7 riders in a class to be eligible for contingency.
- Promoter must confirm within 30 days of event that rider met qualifications before contingency will be paid.
- Must have a valid U.S. social security numbers to be eligible.
- Program details are subjective to change without notice at Yamaha Motor Corporation's discretion.
- After submitting an online registration, if you wish to make any changes to your information, fax to: 714.229.7974 or email to: email@example.com.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org