* = Required field.
This agreement is made this 4/24/2014, by and between Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. and:
In consideration of Minor's participation in the bLU cRU Rewards Program, I give permission for Minor to receive the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card, and agree on behalf of Minor, myself and my spouse, heirs, Minor's heir's and legal representatives to the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program and the terms and conditions of the bLU cRU Rewards Program Debit Card.
I hereby certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of (DOB: ) and have authority to execute this consent.
Please provide your social media information below so we can follow and keep up with you throughout the season.
In the event the warranty registered owner will not be competing, but is sponsoring a rider, please complete the following:
- Riders must submit a 2014 Contingency registration form by November 30, 2014, to be eligible for contingency earned in 2014.
- Upon 2014 registration approval, rider will receive a Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks
- Professional Supercross, Motocross, and Flat Track winners must complete an IRS Form W-9 in order to receive payment.
- AMA professional Supercross, Motocross, and Flat Track winners will be paid by check.
- Contingency will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If warranty registered owner will not be competing, but sponsoring a rider, contingency will be paid to the rider.
- All other winning riders registered for the 2014 program will be issued credit to their Yamaha bLU cRU debit card.
- Only 2014 or newer U.S. YZ and WR models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning riders must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Race results must be received from race promoter within 30 days of event in order for contingency to be paid.
- Yamaha will not pay an event when the promoter fails to submit results within 30 days of the event.
- In cases of multiple divisions of the same class, Yamaha will pay one division as specified by promoter.
- In cases of dual sanctioned events, rider will be paid for one event only.
- Contingency will be paid on rider's best finish in one class only, per registered machine.
- There will be no multiple class payouts at the same event for the same machine.
- There must be a minimum of five riders in a class to qualify for contingency.
- The Yamaha logo and original color plastic components must remain on all machines to be eligible.
- Program details subject to change without notice.
I have read, understand, and agree to the contingency program terms as listed.
* = Required field.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630 Attn: Contingency
Phone: 714-761-7509 | Fax: 714-229-7974 | Email: email@example.com