It’s true for our snowmobiles and true for our gear: We have the Yamaha Advantage that makes us #1. Yamaha riding gear is packed with the features knowledgeable riders demand with the style and bold brand identification that true Yamaha enthusiasts want.
For 2013, we’ve raised the bar with many of our apparel items by incorporating industry-exclusive Outlast® technology originally developed for NASA astronauts. Outlast® temperature-regulating textiles offer more comfort through proactive heat management, even against temperature fluctuations encountered out in space (see more on facing page). It is a highly advanced climate control system that will help regulate the rider’s temperature no matter what his or her riding style is. Not too hot, not too cold, but “just right.” In today’s increasingly competitive and often confusing array of new textiles and breathable fabrics, space-age Outlast® stands out – literally out of this world!
- 305D Cordura® HP with DuPont™ Teflon® finish – fully seam sealed with reflective piping
- 10,000mm/8000g waterproof/breathable
- Outlast® fleece tricot lining with Thinsulate™ insulated liner
- Waterproof YKK® front zipper, underarm vents, sleeve pocket, and inner pockets on both sides
- Draw-cord adjustable hem and waist with wind skirt
- Spandex cuff extension
- Magnetic front placket closures