- All-new aggressive styling for 2015 with a new front fender, number plate, radiator shroud and side number plates.
- Clutch lever reach adjuster to accommodate smaller hands for younger riders.
- Liquid-cooled, 85cc crankcase reed-valve-inducted six-speed is
light, compact and designed to deliver hard-hitting, moto-winning
power throughout the rpm range.
- Smooth-shifting, six-speed close-ratio transmission with
heavy-duty, multiplate clutch delivers maximum hookup for outstanding
acceleration and corner-exiting power.
- Ultra-rigid, single-backbone, semi-double-cradle frame is lightweight
and strong for sharp handling.
- Fully adjustable suspension allows a broad adjustment range to
suit everybody from rank novice to mini expert.
New for 2015:
- Enhanced styling for a new front fender, front number plate, radiator shroud and side number plates. New coloring on the triple clamps and handlebars mimics the styling of the big YZs.
- Improved air intake efficiency as well as intake/exhaust port timing has been revised for improved performance.
- Clutch lever reach adjuster added to accommodate rider preferences and varying hand sizes.
- New seat cover color and sharp new graphics.
- 85cc liquid-cooled, crankcase reed-valve-inducted, two-stroke engine
inhales through a 28mm Keihin® flat-slide carburetor; seamless throttle
response across the powerband is the result.
- Involute spline set-up in clutch means smoother shifting under power
with great durability at competition-level usage.
- Two-piece clutch cover provides easy access during maintenance.
- Lightweight radiator has large cores and louvers, and the water pump
features a cast aluminum (vs. resin) impeller for maximum cooling
- Lightweight exhaust system design helps create a broader powerband
with stronger low-end punch.
- Airbox design ensures greater air cleaning performance and easier
- Rear subframe is removable to allow easy maintenance.
- Lightweight 36mm KYB® inverted cartridge fork features 10.8 inches of
travel with compression and rebound damping adjustability, and low-friction
outer tubes and internals.
- Rear suspension features fully adjustable Kayaba® link-type shock with
11.1 inches of travel and race-tested compression damping valving.
- 220mm front disc and 190mm rear disc brakes with stainless steel rotors
deliver strong, precise stopping power.
- Lightweight 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims are durable and reduce
unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance.
- Dunlop® knobbies provide great traction on a variety of tracks and terrain.
- Wide handlebar and flat fuel tank, radiator shrouds, side panels and rear
fender provide rider with leverage and freedom of movement and weight
- Wide foot pegs provide superb comfort and grip.
- Separate clutch cover with transmission oil filler opening makes for easy
- Fuel tank cap is wider for easier usage, and large tank opening ensures
fast, hassle-free refueling.
- Repackable exhaust silencer.