- Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a
wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
- A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody
who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly
on/off-road bikes on the market.
- Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient
to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and
mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent
powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for
peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps
for a plush ride.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches
of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position
for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the
- Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and
resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.