- This high-tech transportation unit blurs the
boundaries between scooter and motorcycle—highly
- Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and
fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter
button and go.
- There’s more than enough power to run at highway
speeds, room for two and plenty of storage space.
- The Majesty achieves fuel economy up to an
estimated 50 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds
3.7 gallons of gas.
- Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston
and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power
all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
- Suction-piston-type electronic fuel injection delivers excellent
throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
- Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and
throttle position sensor provide immediate start-up and
- Double-cog V-belt constantly variable automatic transmission
makes the Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
- Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable
- The dual-chamber airbox, air-injection system and exhaust
catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
- Aluminum, die-cast alloy main frame with steel tube subframe
is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
- 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a
smooth ride while enhancing handling.
- 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
- Rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel, coil-over
shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
- 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels
look great and provide excellent handling and traction, along
with superb bump absorption.
- 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful,
controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted
parking brake lever.
- 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides 185 mile-range (50 mpg*).
- Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger
- Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons
- There’s even more storage for smaller items in the inner
- Cool LED taillight is super-bright and draws less electricity.
- Full instrumentation contains analog speedometer and
tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a
fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and