- Liquid-cooled, 85cc crankcase reed-valve-inducted
six-speed is light, compact, and designed to
deliver hard-hitting, moto-winning power
throughout the rpm range.
- Ultra-rigid, single-backbone, semi-double-cradle
frame is lightweight and strong for sharp handling.
- Fully adjustable suspension allows a broad
adjustment range to suit everybody from rank
novice to mini expert.
- Owning a Yamaha 2-stroke is less expensive
- 85cc liquid-cooled, crankcase reed-valve-inducted, two-stroke
engine inhales through a 28mm Keihin® flat-slide carburetor;
seamless throttle response across the powerband is the result.
- Digital CDI ignition system puts out a more precise spark and
monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for quicker,
stronger response during hard acceleration.
- Smooth-shifting, six-speed close-ratio transmission with
heavy-duty, multiplate clutch delivers maximum hookup for
outstanding acceleration and corner-exiting power.
- Involute spline set-up in clutch means smoother shifting under
power with great durability at competition-level usage.
- Two-piece clutch cover provides easy access
- Lightweight radiator has large cores and louvers, and the water
pump features a cast aluminum (vs. resin) impeller for maximum
- Lightweight exhaust system design helps create a broader
powerband with stronger low-end punch.
- Airbox design ensures greater air cleaning performance and
- Rear subframe is removable to allow easy maintenance.
- Lightweight 36mm KYB® inverted cartridge fork features
10.8 inches of travel with compression and rebound damping
adjustability, and low-friction outer tubes and internals.
- Rear suspension features fully adjustable Kayaba link-type
shock with 11.1 inches of travel and race-tested compression
- 220mm front disc and 190mm rear disc brakes with stainless
steel rotors deliver strong, precise stopping power.
- Lightweight 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims are durable and
reduce unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance.
- Dunlop® knobbies provide great traction on a variety of tracks
- Wide handlebar and flat fuel tank, radiator shrouds, side
panels and rear fender provide rider with leverage and freedom
of movement and weight transfer.
- Wide footpegs provide superb comfort, grip and
- Separate clutch cover with transmission oil filler opening makes
for easy maintenance.
- Fuel tank cap is wider-diameter for easier usage, and large tank
opening ensures fast, hassle-free refueling.
- Repackable exhaust silencer.