- Those big fat tires deliver great traction and
rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they
make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual
purpose machine around.
- A low seat and compact chassis help inspire
confidence in anybody who rides the TW200,
making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road
bikes on the market.
- Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s
super convenient to ride the TW200 just about
wherever you need to go.
- Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch
puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for
greater all-day comfort.
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and
longer engine life.
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the
bumps for a plush ride.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with
5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding
position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt
off the rider off-road.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features
- Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from
damaging fork sliders.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer
and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral,
high beam and turn signals.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.