- The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton
electric starting feature as our full line of
- Great for learning and/or playing, complete with
49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a
three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the
seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide
- Large chain cover for maximum protection and
- 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable
four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes
learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a
narrow feel and great handling.
- 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric
heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a
USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has
three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth
front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single
coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering
rear wheel travel.
- Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable
stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just
like the big YZs.
- 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip
and exceptional wear.
- Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet
down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while
beginners are learning.
- Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
- Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
- Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.