- YZ-inspired handling and looks, and a stout 223cc
air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke producing predictable,
broadband power, make the TT-R230 a great choice
for beginner and intermediate riders.
- Competition-style flat seat/tank junction for
great rider mobility.
- Electric start makes getting started a simple
- A low seat height on top of a long-travel suspension
and 11.6 inches of ground clearance make this a
serious trailbike that's also accessible to wide range
- Steel, diamond-type-design frame means great
handling and strength.
- Super-reliable, electric start, 223cc air-cooled, SOHC four-stroke
puts out smooth, widespread power perfectly suited for all kinds
of trails and riders.
- Smooth-shifting, six-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch
geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CDI magneto ignition system is ultra-reliable and nearly
- YZ-type air filter for easy maintenance and maximum airflow.
- Lightweight exhaust with quiet muffler and USFS-approved spark
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance
and longer engine life.
- Steel frame with compact wheelbase and low seat height
combines accessibility to new or smaller riders with superb
maneuverability and super-responsive handling.
- Linkage-mounted adjustable rear shock serves up 8.7 inches of
smooth, progressive rear wheel travel for great bump absorption
- 36mm front fork with 9.4 inches of wheel travel provides plush,
confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- 11.6 inches of ground clearance should be enough to deal with
almost any trail.
- Aluminum box-section swingarm features snail-type chain
adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments.
- Front 220mm disc and 130mm rear drum brakes for powerful,
- Full-size 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels
keep unsprung weight down, while knobby tires provide
- Long gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side
number plates create distinctive styling.
- Sleek fuel tank with 2.1-gallon capacity for good range and
excellent freedom of movement.
- Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even
in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots provide excellent fork seal and stanchion