- Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required; the PW50 is a total twist-and-go package.
- Torque-tuned, spunky little 49cc two-stroke is built
to thrill without intimidating beginners.
- A seat only 19.1 inches high makes this one the
logical choice for the littlest rider in the group.
- An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult
in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Shaft final drive makes chain maintenance a thing
of the past.
- 49cc air-cooled, case-reed–inducted, two-stroke single is tuned
to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up
the off-road learning curve.
- Single-speed automatic transmission means the rider simply
twists the throttle and goes, allowing him/her to concentrate on
the ride ahead.
- Class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free
and comes fully enclosed for added durability.
- Exclusive autolube oil injection system eliminates the need for
- 19.1-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for
handling-enhancing and added confidence.
- 22mm telescopic front fork with 2.4 inches of travel smoothes
out the bumps for responsive handling.
- Mag-style wheels mean there’s no need to tighten or
- Dual rear shocks with 2.0 inches of travel smooth the trail to
deliver confidence-inspiring ride quality.
- Front and rear drum brakes provide smooth, predictable
- 10-inch front and rear knobby tires provide excellent traction and
- Quiet exhaust pipe, complete with removable baffle, is routed
away from the rider.
- Rear fender, seat and side panel unit removes quickly for ease
- A thick seat cushions the trail’s blows and allows maximum rider movement.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling just like the bigger off-roaders.
- Large, folding footpegs with rubber grips provide excellent footing.
- An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.