- This high-tech transportation unit blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle—highly utilitarian performance.
- Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter button and go.
- There’s more than enough power to run at highway speeds, room for two and plenty of storage space.
- The Majesty achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 50 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 3.7 gallons of gas.
- Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
- Suction-piston-type electronic fuel injection delivers excellent throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
- Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and throttle position sensor provide immediate start-up and ride-away performance.
- Double-cog V-belt constantly variable automatic transmission makes the Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
- Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable electric starting.
- The dual-chamber airbox, air-injection system and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
- Aluminum, die-cast alloy main frame with steel tube subframe is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
- 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a smooth ride while enhancing handling.
- 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
- Rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel, coil-over shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
- 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels look great and provide excellent handling and traction, along with superb bump absorption.
- 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted parking brake lever.
- 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides 185 mile-range (50 mpg*).
- Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger grab rail.
- Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons of goods.
- There’s even more storage for smaller items in the inner front apron.
- Cool LED taillight is super-bright and draws less electricity.
- Full instrumentation contains analog speedometer and tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and oil indicators.