Many long time snowmobilers will remember SnoForce from the ’80s, as well as the exceptional quality associated with the brand. Now that iconic brand gets a 21st century facelift!
Yamaha has developed a full line of SnoForce snowmobile jackets, bibs, gloves, and boots for both mountain and trail riders designed to surpass their expectations in both functionality and price. In fact, SnoForce apparel has the same industry leading technological advantages as its Yamaha-brand counterparts, including Outlast® temperature-regulating textiles. Compare them side by side in the upcoming pages and you’ll see that SnoForce may be just what you’re looking for.
All SnoForce gear proudly displays its own new logo design, perfect for riders who like something a little understated as well as riders of other brands who recognize the advantages of Yamaha’s advanced technology.
- 305D Cordura® HP with DuPont™ Teflon® finish – fully seam sealed with reflective piping
- 10,000mm/8000g waterproof/breathable
- Outlast® fleece tricot lining
- YKK® front zipper
- Underarm vents
- Weather-protected sleeve pocket, waterproof pockets and vent zippers, and inner pockets on both sides
- Detachable liner system (not included, part # SMB-13JSL-BK-xx)
- Draw cord adjustable hem, waist, and collar with wind skirt
- Spandex cuff extension