2014 Viking FI 4x4 EPS SE
- The all-new Viking is ready to conquer whatever
comes its way with our most powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled,
fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This newengine delivers strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power delivery for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- The Viking features a large-capacity air intake
system that improves overall engine performance.
The air cleaner box is accessible from inside the
cabin for improved serviceability.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo)
drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system
available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses
a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command®
4WD system lets you dial between 2WD, limited-slip
4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and
passenger comfort with a handhold, padded head
rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. The
superior seating position, adjustable driver’s seat,
and the middle seat set back 5 degrees, provide
unmatched comfort that all riders will appreciate.
Yamaha’s proven electric power steering technology
further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver.
- The chassis design includes a convenient
pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board
movement, making it possible to enter and exit the
vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made
of steel and is designed for maximum load capacity.
- The Viking EPS Special Edition boasts a rugged and eye-catching tactical black color and graphic scheme. In addition, dealer-installed accessories help to elevate the comfort, convenience and overall appeal of the vehicle, including hard sun top, black cast aluminum wheels, overfenders, and mud flaps.
- The Viking is equipped with Yamaha’s most powerful 686cc
engine with a broad, usable powerband. Four-valve head with
10.0:1 compression delivers optimum torque for virtually any
workload, and up to a 30% gain in fuel efficiency.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all
conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Engine braking performance is provided across the entire speed
- Large-capacity air intake system contributes to the engine’s
overall power development.
- New air injection system burns the un-combusted elements in
the exhaust, resulting in even further reduced emissions.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating
and assists in keeping water and debris from entering
the drive case.
- Convenient dash-mounted gated shift lever (L/H/N/R) provides
simple Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Yamaha’s proven electric power steering system is available on
the Viking for excellent handling over all kinds of terrain.
- 11.8-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly protection
while enhancing terrainability.
- Large diameter front and rear wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed
stopping power, and the dash-mounted parking brake is
simple and convenient to use.
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style hitch
can tow up to 1500 pounds.
- Tough, rotomolded doors help keep mud, water and dirt on the
trail where they belong.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 600 pounds of gear,
with two simple, yet proven latching levers on the left and right
for maximum durability. In the bed are four standard tie-down
hooks to help make sure cargo is strapped down securely.
- Cargo bed can be unlatched and tilted from either side when
needed for ease of unloading cargo.
- The engine is located under the cargo bed and can be easily
accessed when the bed is lifted.
- The seat layout is comfortable and versatile for three people.
Padded head rests are included and the middle seat is set back
for both driver and passenger comfort. The pass-through floor
provides on-board ease of movement for getting in and out of the
vehicle from either side.
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with
speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status,
transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Steel skid plate under the frame provides protection from rocks
and ruts and helps prevent the Viking from getting stuck.
- Center hood access for battery and other electrical components
- Latching glove box is included to store smaller items such as cell
phones, wallets, etc.
- Dash-mounted parking brake for driver convenience.
- The Viking width is sized to help minimize row crop damage.
- The driver’s seat and passenger handhold are adjustable to
maximize comfort and to accommodate the widest range of
appropriatedly sized operators and passengers.
- Equipped with four in-dash cup holders for passenger comfort.
- Large, 9.7-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides.
- Under-seat, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
- Proudly built Real World Tough and assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.