2013 Grizzly 300 Automatic
- The power-packed Grizzly 300 offers
best-in-class technology and modern Grizzly styling
at an unbeatable price.
- A top-of-class 287cc engine produces stump-pulling
power for work or play.
- Liquid cooling provides exceptionally long engine life
even in the most extreme environments.
- The Grizzly 300 is the equipped with a fully
automatic dual range transmission with
high, low, neutral and reverse thats ready for towing
- Steel cargo racks accommodate 143 pounds
(44 lb. front, 99 lb. rear) of gear or work load,
the Grizzly 300 2WD has a high rack capacity to get
more work done in a shorter amount of time.
- The Grizzly 300 2WD boasts separate hydraulic front
and rear disc brakes for awesome stopping power.
- Tough-as-nails 287cc liquid-cooled four-stroke produces aggressive bottom-end power.
- 32mm carburetor provides smooth power delivery.
- Dual-range transmission offers rider options for towing and work.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Fully automatic transmission makes operation easy
- Lightweight and large chassis features outstanding durability with great rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Front and rear disc brakes provide reliable, strong
- Over 5 inches of ground clearance means even rough terrain is no match for the Grizzly 300.
- Long wheelbase smoothes out rough trail conditions.
- 22-inch Maxxis tires with a rugged lug pattern offer great
traction and durability.
- Double-wishbone front suspension provides 5.9 inches of travel while the rear swingarm delivers 6.5 inches of travel for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar with blow-molded panels for
- Large rack capacities allow larger cargos and convenience
(44 lb front / 99 lb. rear).
- Grizzly styling that has unique Real World Tough image.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents
overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Large-capacity, 2.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach
- Large front and rear fenders with full floorboards offer excellent
- Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for awesome
- Maintenance-free battery provides reliable all-weather
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt bulb headlights with high
and low beams.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.