2013 Rhino 700 FI Auto. 4x4 Special Edition
- The Rhino 700 Special Edition is the most versatile,
off-road capable Side x Side on the planet—a perfect
blend of work and play.
- Comfortable interior with automotive-type controls:
Stylish steering wheel, three-point seat belt
with anti-cinch shoulder belt, left-side foot brake
pedal/right-side foot accelerator pedal, centermounted
console shifter and parking brake lever,
turn-to-start ignition switch, indicator lights and
12-volt accessory outlet.
- 686cc liquid/oil-cooled, four-stroke engine and light
weight add up to an excellent power-to-weight ratio
and great performance.
- Industry-exclusive fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and
reverse is the most advanced drive system available.
Maintains constant belt tension reducing wear,
gives great throttle response and provides all-wheel
downhill engine braking.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command®
In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD,
limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD—
all with the simple push of a button.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension: double
wishbones front and rear deliver 7.3 inches of wheel
travel and 12.1 inches of ground clearance; five-way
preload-adjustable shocks provide amazing comfort
while navigating rough terrain.
- Thick bucket seats and long-travel suspension
system work together to provide the smoothest ride
in the industry.
- The Special Edition Tactical Black Rhino is ready
to roll with fully adjustable piggyback shocks and
one-piece cast aluminum wheels.
- 686cc engine puts out plenty of broadband power.
Four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power
- Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all
conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
- Four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and
the parking brake is super-convenient.
- Dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive with reverse taps into more pulling
power in low and more performance in high.
- Console-mounted dual-range (H/L/N/R) shift lever provides
positive Ultramatic® transmission operation.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris, and a hand-operated
side cover drain is available in extreme circumstances.
- Specially designed full stainless-steel exhaust system features
aluminum heat shields and a screen-type spark arrestor for
superb power characteristics with minimum noise output.
- Large-capacity radiator and oil cooler with fan-assist delivers
maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame
for optimal protection.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent
overheating and assists in keeping water and mud from entering
the drive case.
- Steel frame is lightweight and features outstanding durability
with superior rigidity for superb handling.
- Light, responsive rack-and-pinion steering features a fully sealed
steering column and double U-jointed steering linkage for smooth
operation and class-leading turning radius—even in 4WD.
- 12.1-inch ground clearance delivers maximum underbelly
protection while enhancing terrainability.
- Low-maintenance front shaft drive features gear case and
electronic servo-activated 2WD/4WD/Diff Lock via the
On-Command system. Direct rear shaft drive eliminates
the U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power
transfer at all rpm.
- Heavy-duty CV joint guards protect against rock and
- Standard center-mounted, heavy-duty 2-inch receiver-style
hitch can tow more than 1200 pounds.
- Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail
where they belong.
- Stamped steel dump bed is rated to haul 400 pounds of gear, with
a latch that opens from either side.
- Aggressive Maxxis® tires offer great traction, longer life and a
- Equipped with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
- Digital instrument panel boasts multifunction LCD display with
speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status,
transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Integrated, easy-to-read fuel gauge makes it easy to keep track
of your fuel supply.
- Large, specially designed seats are extra plush and supportive for
all-day driver and passenger comfort.
- Dual 30-watt multireflector Krypton bulb headlights with high/low beams feature stylishly sleek cat-eye design; dual 5-watt/21-watt tail/brake lights.
- Large, 7.9-gallon fuel tank allows for long rides.
- Maintenance-free battery provides power, even in cold weather.
- Under-hood, tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
- Cool, comfortable steering wheel and passenger grab handles.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.