Yamaha Motorsports Home
Find A Dealer
My Yamaha Login/Sign Up
My Star Login/Sign Up
Apparel & Gifts
Parts & Service
Try a Yamaha
4500 watt maximum output, 4000 watt rated continuous output
– Suitable for running an RV 15,000 btu air conditioner and 1000 watt microwave oven, or two other major RV appliances simultaneously.
Very quiet 58~60 decibels
Low Speed Running
– Using the most powerful engine in its class to run at a constant ultra low speed of 2600 rpm to reduce gasoline consumption, extend running time between refueling and reduce noise and engine wear.
Up to 15.2 hours running time
at one quarter rated load between refueling.
Legal for sale in all 50 states
- Meets CARB emission regulations and given highest EPA rating.
Pulse Width Modulation Inverter System
– Sine wave as clean as or cleaner than household electricity. Suitable for computers, televisions, satellite TV systems and other sensitive electronic equipment and appliances.
Optional wireless remote control
– Start and stop the generator from up to 66 feet away.
– Effortless turn the key to start.
– Easy starting even in cold climates.
Low Oil Warning System
– Shuts the engine off to protect the engine if the oil level drops.
– Easy to read meter indicates the amount of power being used and the amount that’s available.
– Displays the amount of running time accumulated to indicate servicing or refueling interval.
– Aids in lifting and loading. Also utilize for transport and anti-theft security.
– Indicates amount of gasoline to indicate refueling interval.
that is attractive and practical.
Four wheels with parking brake
for easy transport and security.
Yamaha Motor Home
Terms & Conditions
Follow Yamaha on:
Sign-up for Yamaha Email Updates