2013 Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4
- The most powerful Grizzly ever: 686cc liquid-cooled,
four-stroke engine and light weight has the best
power-to-weight ratio of any Yamaha utility ATV.
- Yamaha Fuel Injection means instantaneous
cold starts and optimal performance in nearly any
condition, from sea level to 15,000 feet.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system in
ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses
a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature
lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and
a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple
push of a button. Override button allows engine to
make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel
suspension with WideArc™ A-arms up front and
five-way preload-adjustable shocks provides
maximum ground clearance for unparalleled
comfort over rough terrain.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a
multifunction LCD display with speedometer,
odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter that counts
the engine’s running hours, 4WD status,
transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- The Grizzly 700 boasts the lightest weight in its class
at 648 pounds wet weight.
- Raptor®-based four-valve combustion chamber design produces
a potent combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response
and high horsepower.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer shaft and rubber-damper engine
mounts reduce vibration.
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability
and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a
carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker
arms reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position
sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in
nearly any condition.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper
assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Straight driveshaft layout to the front differential eliminates
U-joints for reduced friction, noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields
and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum
- High-capacity aluminum radiator with fan-assist delivers
maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in the frame
for optimal protection.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and
helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides
positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to help
- Oil access cover allows easy access to check oil level.
- WideArc™ front suspension A-arms provide outstanding
- Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride,
whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Gas charged rear shocks offer a quality damping feel and excellent
performance over a long period of time.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up consistent,
long-lasting braking power under all sorts of nasty conditions.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass
centralization and handling; there’s a 4.8-liter waterproof storage
compartment under there, too.
- 11.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite
skidplate deliver maximum underbelly protection while
- 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear Maxxis® tires provide responsive
steering and handling along with excellent comfort.
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards
protect against rock and debris damage.
- LCD instrument display contains fuel injection, as well as
bar-type fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock
and Diff. Lock indicator.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle
paint finish can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front,
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP™ Camo models are equipped with
- Fenders have a textured finish that resist scratching and scuffing.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can
tow more than 1300 pounds.
- Large, specially designed seat is extra plush and widely
contoured for all-day rider comfort.
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/
low beams light up the night.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.