2015 Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4
- The Grizzly 700 FI 4x4, has a powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled,
SOHC power plant, produces more power with enhanced engine settings
to improve low end, mid-range and top end engine
- The front and rear A-arms are long while suspension
stroke on both the front and rear shocks is
also increased. These adjustments greatly enhance
low speed rider comfort without sacrificing any of
the legendary Grizzly handling.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you
switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully
locked differential 4WDâ€”all with the simple push
of a button. Override button allows engine to make
maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo)
drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system
available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses
a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction
LCD display with speedometer, odometer,
dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status, transmission
position, clock and fuel gauge.
- The Grizzly 700 FI 4x4 is equipped with Yamaha's 686cc engine that puts
out a broad powerband. Four-valve head with a 10.0:1
compression ratio delivers optimum torque for virtually any
- Four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent
combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high
- Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for
great ground clearance and a lower seat height for quick steering
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms
reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor
means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly
- Straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction,
noise, vibration, and maintenance.
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields
and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum
- High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling
efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and
helps extend engine life.
- Five-position shift lever with H, L, N, R and P gates provides
positive Ultramatic transmission operation.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating
and assists in keeping water and debris from entering
the drive case.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension with
WideArc A-arms up front and five-way preload-adjustable
shocks provides maximum ground clearance for unparalleled
comfort over rough terrain.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up powerful and consistent
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass
centralization and handling; there's a 4.8-liter water-resistant
storage compartment under there, too.
- 10.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate
deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect
against rock and debris damage.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow
more than 1300 pounds.
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish
can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Dual 35-watt multireflector halogen bulb headlights with high/low
beams light up the night.
- Assembled Real World Tough in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.