2013 Grizzly 450 Auto. 4x4
- Grizzly 450 Automatic 4x4 has many of the same
great features as big brothers Grizzly 700 and 550,
including four-wheel independent suspension, and
it’s powered by a fuel-efficient, liquid-cooled engine.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system in
ATVs. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses
a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature
lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and
a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple
push of a button. Override button allows engine to
make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension
features double-wishbone suspension front and rear.
- Ground clearance of 10.8 inches and a composite
plastic skidplate provide terrainability and
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a
multifunction LCD display with speedometer,
odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status,
transmission position and clock.
- Rear wet brake is a multi-disc system running in
gear oil inside a sealed unit. This keeps out the
elements (such as mud and water) while
providing powerful, consistent stopping power and
greatly reduced maintenance.
- 421cc liquid-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single is rugged
- Semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni® carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition deliver fantastic throttle response and engine
performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior
power characteristics, exhaust sound and durability.
- Left-side–mounted (Hi/Lo/N/R/P) shift lever is easily accessible.
- Large-capacity radiator provides maximum cooling
efficiency and is positioned high in frame for optimal protection.
- Compact engine design features a 45-degree cylinder angle for
maximum ground clearance and lower seat height for quick,
responsive steering and agility.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer and rubber-damper engine
mounts reduce vibration.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent helps prevent
overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Tool-free air filter box for easy access and quick maintenance.
- Lightweight chassis features outstanding durability with superior
rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Light steering and a class-leading turning radius combine for
increased comfort and incredible maneuverability—even in 4WD.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension features a double wishbone
suspension front and rear delivering 6.3 inches and 7.1
inches of travel.
- Using a newly-designed multi-disc system running in gear oil,
the sealed rear wet brake combines strong, consistent stopping
power and greatly reduced maintenance requirements.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front disc brakes deliver
tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability
and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- Heavy-duty composite front carry bar and CV joint guards help
prevent damage to boot covers and won’t dent or rust.
- Grizzly 700-inspired front-end styling boasts convenient
water-resistant storage compartment on the front fender.
- The water-resistant DC outlet is located to the side of the
multifunction instrument panel for convenient access;
automotive style receptacle handles a wide range of accessories.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint
finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front,
- Available in Realtree® AP™ camouflage with a water-dipped
process for durability.
- Large-capacity, 4-gallon fuel tank has a built-in gauge and
easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards keep rider’s feet dry and
feature serrated floorboards for extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with
high and low beams; rear brake light.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.