2014 Grizzly 700 FI Auto. 4x4 EPS
- New cylinder head and enhanced engine settings help improve
low end, mid range, and top end engine performance. The piston shape has been modified and compression ratio raised from 9.1:2 to 10.0:1, for an increased power feeling throughout the rev range.
- New longer front and rear suspension settings greatly enhance rider comfort.
- New steering geometry lightens the steering effort, adding to
- New graphic design enhances the rugged appearance.
- New EPS settings help optimize comfort.
- The Grizzly 700 is equipped with Yamaha's 686cc engine that puts
out a broad powerband. New four-valve head, now with a 10.0:1
compression ratio, delivers optimum torque for virtually any
- New four-valve combustion chamber design produces a potent
combination of low-rev torque, instant throttle response and high
- Compact engine design features a 35-degree cylinder angle for
great ground clearance and a lower seat height for quick steering
- Ceramic-composite cylinder liners provide outstanding durability
and heat dissipation; forged piston is light and strong and rides a
carburized, chrome-moly connecting rod.
- Two-lobe overhead cam and a pair of needle-roller rocker arms
reduce friction by 50 percent for increased fuel efficiency and
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor
means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly
- Stainless steel exhaust system features aluminum heat shields
and a screen-type spark arrestor for great power with minimum
- High-capacity radiator with fan-assist delivers maximum cooling
efficiency and is positioned high in the frame for optimal protection.
- Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating
and assists in keeping water and debris from entering
the drive case.
- Five-way preload-adjustable shocks provide a comfortable ride,
whatever the load or trail conditions.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes serve up powerful and consistent
- Electric power steering varies the assist according to speed and
torque for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability - even in 4WD.
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is located under the seat for excellent mass
centralization and handling; there's a 4.8-liter water-resistant
storage compartment under there, too.
- 10.8 inches of ground clearance and full-length composite skidplate
deliver maximum underbelly protection while enhancing
- Rugged injection-molded front bumper and CV joint guards protect
against rock and debris damage.
- Center-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch comes standard and can tow
more than 1300 pounds.
- Advanced digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display
with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hour meter, 4WD status,
transmission position, clock and fuel gauge.
- Hunter Green and Realtree® AP Camo models are equipped with spun
- Rugged steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish
can pack a total of 286 pounds combined (99 front, 187 rear).
- Assembled Real World Tough in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.