2014 Grizzly 350 Automatic
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350
Automatic 2WD carries a lot of advanced Yamaha
ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system in
ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and
sprag clutch for downhill engine braking.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an
ATV with light steering and a class-leading
turning radius, for excellent maneuverability and
- Left-side–mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while providing
plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle
paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of
264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up
more than 1100 pounds of payload.
- Tough-as-nails 348cc air/oil-cooled SOHC, four-stroke single
produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all rpm.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize
- Pushbutton electric start standard. An optional
Pull Start Kit is available.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior
power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding
durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate
offers great handling and undercarriage protection.
- Light steering and a class-leading turning radius combine for
increased comfort and incredible maneuverability.
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- 32.6-inch seat height creates enhanced handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension has five-way
preload-adjustable shocks and 6.3 inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm is controlled by a single rear shock with
five-way adjustable preload and 7.1 inches of travel.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents
overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Tool-free, easy-access air filter box for quick maintenance.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for incomparable
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable
all-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights
with high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.