2011 Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4 IRS
- This power-packed, full-featured machine has
independent rear suspension for excellent terrainability
and all-day comfort at a great value.
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350
Automatic 4x4 IRS carries a lot of the Grizzly 700’s
advanced ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic®
transmission is the most advanced drive system in
ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and
sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode.
- Three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature
lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and
a fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple
push of a button. Override button allows engine to
make maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Rear wet brake is a multi-disc system running in
hydraulic fluid inside a sealed unit. This keeps out
the elements (such as mud and water) while
providing powerful, consistent stopping power and
greatly reduced maintenance.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV
with light steering and a class-leading turning
radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble
handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle
hand free while shifting.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while providing
plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Class-exclusive large-diameter ventilated
hydraulic dual front disc brakes provide
tremendous stopping power.
- Grizzly 450-style grab bar provides excellent
durability and good looks, too.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke
single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and
loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting for ease of operation.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior
power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimize belt
slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get
rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding
durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with 6.3 inches of travel.
- Fully independent rear suspension provides fantastic
terrainability and a smooth ride, with 7.1 inches of travel.
- Using a newly-designed multi-disc system running in gear oil,
the sealed rear wet brake combines strong, consistent stopping
power and greatly reduced maintenance requirements.
- On-Command® with Diff. Lock puts power to all four wheels
for true 4WD.
- 9.6 inches of ground clearance and high-impact plastic skidplate
provide great handling and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability
and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- Low 32.7-inch seat height for great handling.
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent
damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint
finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds
(88 front, 176 rear).
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry,
and serrated footpegs provide extra grip in wet conditions.
- Front grab bar adds style and functionality.
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than
1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent
- Large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for
incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents
overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Rear brake/taillight.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable
cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with
high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.