2014 Grizzly 350 Auto. 4x4
- The power-packed, highly reliable Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo)
drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system
available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains
constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses
a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking
in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Three-position On-Command® 4WD sytem lets you
switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and a fully
locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push
of a button. Override button allows engine to make
maximum rpm in full Diff. Lock mode.
- Light weight and advanced design produce an ATV
with light steering and a class-leading turning
radius, for excellent maneuverability and nimble
handling—even in 4WD.
- Left-side-mounted F/N/R shift lever keeps throttle
hand free while shifting.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards help keep feet dry,
and serrated foot pegs provide extra grip in
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic dual front disc
and single rear drum brakes deliver consistent stopping
power in a variety of conditions.
- Aggressive 25x8-12 front and 25x10-12 rear tires
further boost ground clearance while providing
plenty of traction and responsive handling.
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke
single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and
loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburetor and high-output
DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine
performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric start with seven-disc torque-limiting damper
assembly to protect the starter motor.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior
power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Specially designed drive system air intake helps prevent overheating
and assists in keeping water and debris from entering
the drive case.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
- Lightweight CAD-designed chassis features outstanding
durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility
- 9.7 inches of ground clearance and composite plastic skidplate
improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability
and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- 32.6-inch seat height for great handling.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension features 6.3
inches of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm and single rear shock feature 7.1 inches
- Heavy-duty front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent
damage to boot covers.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint
finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds
(88 front, 176 rear).
- Standard, center-mounted trailer hitch can hook up more than
1100 pounds of payload.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides
- Plush, specially designed seat is widely contoured for
incomparable rider comfort.
- Large-capacity, 3.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating
and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box allows for quick maintenance.
- Maintenance-free 12-amp-hour battery provides reliable
cold-weather starting power.
- Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components
ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright, multireflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with
high and low beams.
- Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
- Assembled in Newnan, GA, U.S.A.