Yamaha Motorsports Home
Find A Dealer
My Yamaha Login/Sign Up
My Star Login/Sign Up
Apparel & Gifts
Parts & Service
Try a Yamaha
- Provides the versatility of 120 and 240 volt operation.
OHV engine (overhead valve)
- Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer improved efficiency, increased reliability and quite operation.
Cast iron cylinder lining
- Provides optimal heat dissapation, consistent performance during continuous use and long engine life.
Oil Watch Warning System
- Automatically shuts off before oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine damage and costly repairs while enhancing long-term durability.
Auto Voltage Regulation
- Guarantees correct power delivery even with extension cords, enhances performance, adds convenience.
Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.)
- Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenace, reliable operation.
- Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Automatically "opens" exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial backpressure when starting making manual starting effortless.
USFS-approved Spark Arrestor
- Offers quiet operation and keeps sparks from exiting exhaust system, reducing chance of fires caused by an errant spark.
Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.)
- If the system senses a leak to "ground," it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries.
- Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left.
- For convenient ease of operation.
- When there is no load on the generator, it automatically returns to idle for improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation.
AC Non-fuse Thermal Breaker
- Protects AC circuit in case of an overload for added durability and peace of mind.
- Makes service easier.
*Battery not included
Yamaha Motor Home
Terms & Conditions
Follow Yamaha on:
Sign-up for Yamaha Email Updates